Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hate is Love's Anger (revised)

Friends:
"GIVE UP!" they say
"GIVE UP AND LET HER GO!"
"She hates you now even more so!"
She hates you. HATES you!
She shouts with no shame

Lover:
Then happy I should be for in her heart, a part, I still remain.
While there is hate then there is hope Love and hate ends of the same rope

Friends:
She despises your presence the longer you linger

Lover:
Yes but still I pursue for her hate is merely love's anger

Friends:
What then can stop this madness of yours ?

Lover:
Just one emotion that I hope she never implores
Indifference! love’s opposite, the vanishing of love's encore
Indifference for in there... there is love no more.

Friends:
You are the King of Fools and the Majesty of Naivete

Lover:
Better a fool true to oneself than a sage preaching hypocrisy
I am the wish you’ve given up on
the dream that drove you mad.
I am what all of you wanted and want still
But never you had or ever will have.

Friend:
A fool, a majestic fool who lives on lies
When your heart finally breaks don’t come to us with your cries

Lover:
My dear friends we’re all born with broken hearts.
We are born broken
And then day comes when we find love
and then we become whole again.

Freind:
Reality one day will open your eyes
And when it does you uderstand how that kind of love
we all once had slowly dies.

Lover:
Maybe but until then I have chosen
To love with all my hearet and give what I can

No comments:

Post a Comment