Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Love Letter - "Su bebé"

I woke up in the dead of the night with a poem in my heart for you. Here it goes:


Venir aqui el amor. Leave the cold room and lay in my warm sheets.


Venir aqui el amor, face me and lay across my lap. Let me hold you like a Spanish guitar.


Let me glide my fingers effortlessly from the top of your neck to the bottom of your spine.The ridges like frets, my fingering changing as they walk the mile of your back.


Come and let us sing in breaths and moans as my lower arm rests on the dip of your hips while I strum your back and kiss your lips.


Let's make beautiful music in the night while the lonely moon peeps through the window, envious of us.


Ven aquí y déjame que te amo.


Su bebé


Venir aqui el amor (come here my love) y déjame que te amo (and let me love you)
Su bebé (Your baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment