Sunday, April 17, 2011

She - cowritten

a
Pic by: Eunice Aquino
Molding her hand into mine easily
She kisses me passionately
Making me feel more
Than anyone has before


And by the softness of that woman's lips
My soul is resuscitated
All heaviness is lifted
The chagrin wiped clean




Indeed there is no taste sweeter
No arms stronger
No scent more delicate
Than the one I call "mine"


She becomes the weakness
That gives me the strength to own her
She becomes the person who makes me strong
Strong enough to admit sometimes I am weak


In her eyes I found the cure for an ailing soul
And the missing pieces of my broken heart
She totally completes me
By loving me COMPLETELY


I will never be ashamed or hide this truth
For when I do I hide the best part of me
There's no hiding it anyway
My smile is brighter, my eyes are lighter
I turn into a writer when she walks into the room


This was a poem formed on twitter with @MzEmilyK
For more please visit http://bit.ly/32uQPz aka "Savi"

No comments:

Post a Comment