Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The things left unsaid

I wish I could say that I want you to stay because I do
But I won't because it would be the same as me asking you to pretend to want me.

I want to tell you that I miss you and that I ache every time I think of you.
I think about and constantly resist messaging you all day and night
But I won't because what good would that be?

I want to tell you that I miss "us" and that I still want us to be together
That i carry this love for you that makes it so difficult to not want to be with you
But I won't because that wouldn't change anything either.

I cannot undo it
I cannot change it
I cannot fix it
I cannot hope for it

The only choice is to shut up.
Let you be...
Let you go...

Somethings are left unsaid because it does not really matter
but somehow some way they need to be expressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment