Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 4 - The clarification

And so it was, it's just me. It was withered to something beyond repair.
When you've given all and even borrowed some and it still wasn't enough what do you do?
She and I are no longer trying to be an "us". We are on our own journeys to rediscover "the self".
It is a journey we cannot make holding hands.

It ended in the same manner it began. Abruptly. My sadness has turned into a deep sorrow.
What am I to do with the sorrow? How am I to knead this emotion that seems as  bottomless as the pit of eternity into becoming an overflowing fountain of inspiration. I miss her beyond reason.

I am petrified of the impending future because I'm clueless about what I'm suppose to do next. I've always been somebody's something for so long, I've forgotten how it is to just be with myself and not feel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment